Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Time flies

So I know that I haven't posted much lately. Life has been hectic. Red Death is at Army Basic training at the moment and it's tough not having him around. It's weird, but when you hang out with someone so much you just can't enjoy the things you did with them. We used to watch TV shows just to make fun of the actors, go to metal concerts together, and generally get ourselves into a lot of trouble. Now that he's gone I realize how much I miss him. Rumor has it that his unit will be shipping to Iraq after they complete their AIT. (Army Individual Training). I'm not a very religious person, but I pray for his safety.

Godspeed Red Death.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.