Friday, August 24, 2007

The antics of a roleplayer

In the words of a friend of mine.

"So I was at the Wizards of the Coast web site one day, and they had just released the Monster Manual 4, and they had a whole section of information on it and it got me all psyced up for D&D. They also had information on the new and upcoming books for the current edition. So the next day I was on the site to see whats new and the web site had completely changed. And the hedding was, version 4. Those fucking nazi's. They get me all psyced for new shit for 3.5 and the next day they say, oh by the way, this shit will be USELESS in 9 months. Thank you for your money, now spend more on this new edition."

I just sat there and laughed. Then I thought. Damnit, my World of Warcraft books are all 3.5.

Fuck this, Im moving to something like World of Darkness or Shadowrun.

Rule #0 for wizards of the coast products
We will try our best to make every rule completely useless with a new rule.

Dont you love geekiness. Its such a hard life.

No comments: