Thursday, July 26, 2007

The Rising Tide

Wet sand
I'm angry
At myself?
Or ar you?


Water between my Toes
I hate that you can't let go
Why can't you just move on
Why do I have to feel bad?

Submerged Ankles
It's not my fault
I told you how it was
So Why do I feel like it is

Up to my knees
I said I was unsure
That there was another
That I had yet to make my choice

Waist High
You moved in
You read to deep
You never really heard me

Washing over my shoulders
Now your going under
I feel like it's my fault
But I never lied to you

Covering my mouth
Now I'm happy
Now your not
And I'm Angry

To the eyes
How dare you
Ruin this for me
Why did you have to hang on so tight

Over my head
I see you dying
I'm angry at myself
Because I never should have tried

Waves on the Sand
I can't see you anymore
The price is high this day
I wish we both had just walked away

No comments: